Skip to main content

Drawing on Photoshop


Tablet drawing...

So it's been a while since I've drawn digitally, as over summer I spent a lot of time drawing with paper and pen. However TODAY I had the chance to kick start the digital drawing again. 

Drawing characters of various calibers, face shapes and features is a lot of fun and I enjoy following characters line of movement. I used to draw characters straight on, alas now I'm incorporating actions and situations into the sketches. This way it's far more dynamic, and they immediately become better 3D characters.

Brush experimentation lies in my future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider concept art

This is the finished piece, I made the clock greener for a more realistic dusty light. Shadows in the rest of the clock draw more attention to the slice of light peaking out of the crack.  Also, it further defines the differences of what Spider is used to (dark) and what he isn't. (light of day)

life drawing

i like the way i drew the life model's legs here.. potentially showing progress in getting to grips with emphasised yet anatomically correct body parts.

sketchbook work continues