Skip to main content

3rd year film: DINO DINER



So I'm working on storyboards for Dino Diner! It's a third year animated short about a failing chef who owns a diner. "But Amy, WHERE COULD THIS STORY POSSIBLY GO?" Don't worry, I hear your cries. Sadly you'll just have to wait and see. Here I've given a harmless sneaky peak at some of the storyboards.

Dino Diner is to be made in 3D. I'm an unnatural 3D'er and the mere thought of Maya sadly sends my brain into turmoil. Still, visualising these shots doesn't seem to be too different to 2D. There's a whole 3D space to consider, but that is as it should be in a 2D storyboarding anyway. 
Excited to see where this goes!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider concept art

This is the finished piece, I made the clock greener for a more realistic dusty light. Shadows in the rest of the clock draw more attention to the slice of light peaking out of the crack.  Also, it further defines the differences of what Spider is used to (dark) and what he isn't. (light of day)

life drawing

i like the way i drew the life model's legs here.. potentially showing progress in getting to grips with emphasised yet anatomically correct body parts.

sketchbook work continues