Skip to main content

Life Drawing


Life Drawing:

By tackling different aspects of the body at a range of scale, the outcome becomes unpredictable. I like this approach, it's made me look at the bodies closely. Blocking out darker shading has proved a recent habit, although I reckon I need to loose some of the structure of the drawings. Loosening up with the charcoal might leave potential for fate to swing in and get some real action on the page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider concept art

This is the finished piece, I made the clock greener for a more realistic dusty light. Shadows in the rest of the clock draw more attention to the slice of light peaking out of the crack.  Also, it further defines the differences of what Spider is used to (dark) and what he isn't. (light of day)

life drawing

i like the way i drew the life model's legs here.. potentially showing progress in getting to grips with emphasised yet anatomically correct body parts.

sketchbook work continues